Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Doodle. Band. Car problems.

I'm not too good with backgrounds I realize. I gotta get on that. But what I DO like is detail. I enjoyed drawing all the nicks, scratches, dents, sword sheathe details. Here's another one of my doodles --> .

Anyways, one of my favorite bands is called Brand New.













^---And "Deja Entendu" happens to be my favorite album. Give them a listen. The song that got me hooked on these guys is called "Jaws Theme Swimming". But they renew their sound with every album and just keep getting better.


I had a big problem with my yesterday. I went to check the oil on my sweet ass Nissan Sentra 2000 and whaddaya know? THE FRIGGIN' DIPSTICK HANDLE JUST FALLS OFF! Who in their right minds makes a handle out of plastic right next to an engine that spits heat? Plastic and heat don't mix. So I'm stuck with a lil circle handle between my fingers and a plastic plug(which was beyond removing) in the check oil tube. I try to get it out but the thing is not budging. Next stop: car shop. I didn't wanna drive it in case the car somehow might get irreparable damage. So I had to hitch a ride with a buddy today. Drive's like a maniac.

0 comments:

Post a Comment